web analytics

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Haven,
I am writing to get to know you.
You're not so vacant;
You're not the way I misperceived you.

Align the bricks to barricade me.
Collapse myself inside your chest.
Rains of disillusioned waiting, 
Submit their words to reigns of rest. 

Haven, 
Inking lines and worlds around me, 
Concave the pain and 
Your persistence resurrects me.

And in my naked fragility 
You piece me back into a name
Eclipse the sorrow that invades me,
Dissolve the disillusioned shame. 

Will you meet me when I'm 
Crumbling
Beneath some convoluted hope?

When myself seeks to forget me, 
I know your patience never does.

Haven,
When my story is poorly written,
You find me barren on the floor. 
When the point is complex and hidden,
You speak more clearly than before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment