web analytics

Saturday, March 5, 2016

 I was recently reading Janell Belcher's online book "Valitus". It is a compilation of journal entries written about tragedy, heartbreak and lost love. In one portion of the book she poses the question: If you knew when you said 'I do-for better or for worse' that you are ultimately saying, 'I'm allowing you to potentially become the source of my deepest pain,' would you do it? It made me start thinking about marriage and the past year and all the things I thought I would sign myself up for.
I think I should have walked away from the question with a resounding "No".
 But I didn't.

 My answer, in the case of you would be "I do".
 It's always been yes.
 I think it's finding someone that is worth it.

 You were.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I find a copy of Valitus? I can't find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete

Comment