web analytics

Friday, April 4, 2014

Watch | Me

W a t c h

My belly reveal my insides
Again:

Gears,
Springs,
Coils,
Gold Numerals

And

Hands.

H a n d s:

I ache to feel yours
On me:

Repairing

My
Transparencies--

Gluing up the
D a m a g es.

You said I had
Light in my face;
Some static anticipation,
Something looming
And
Too late,

And r o o m
For reflection.

Luxe and leather,
Flashy in the mid-day heat--
I
Buckled into your wrists
Restricting your pulse--

Counting its faint beats
Between the lines of me
As my hands reminded
Your
Youth:

Death encroaches in
More ways
Than one.

I'm sorry I told the truth.

A l o n e. 

I'll crank
I'll crick
I'll  
R e-w i n d
myself; 

On your cluttered 
Shelf 
Next to 
All the vices 
That couldn't 
Set you free.

I'm hardwired
To keep ticking

w h e t h e r you r e p l a c e me o r not.


W a t c h | me.