web analytics

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Epiphanies and Truths

I equip you with 
Falsehoods
To satisfy the wound. 

Then brace my back
And argument for the

Overdue
Rupture 

Of my 
Fake mind.

Your limbs are bound by
My whim strings.
Your accordion argument
Expands and contracts.

In the private space 
Of my bathroom
I scream obscenities at you. 

You are the displaced gravel
Of my fault
Fracture. 

My brain is cracked;
Split open like a 
Poached egg.

The tile wall
Reciprocates. 
The sound of my voice
Ricochets.

And this is the well 
Of my deep knowing:

That even if my teeth
Chiseled, bit, and chipped away at
Anything to 
Articulate

You are still a ceramic
Man, 
In a wet room,
With a portrait of myself
Carved into the chest of you

Reverberating nothing
But the tambour 
Of my raking loop,

As I hurtle hate
About your stagnate
State
And your relentless
Regurgitation 

Of 

Skewed 
Epiphanies 
And
Truths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment