web analytics

Sunday, January 5, 2014


  Transients wander through my 
  Arched doorways: 
  
  I am 
  Open
G a p i n g
           
            Resolute.

  Sands gather at my feet. 

 To the 
 Red expanse--

 I see hazed leathers.
 
Straps and buckles 
Wander toward me...
Desperate. 


    I wish I was made of water. 
   Then I could be 
   All 

D R A N K

   Up. 
   And I could fill you to the brim;
Live inside
You.

   And 
   I could hear the 
Quake of your heart--
  Keep you;

  Kiss your blood streams...
  Become your flesh. 

 I was once a haven: 
 Gave 
 Frayed
 Faded-cloth
 Families
 Relief from 
 Their 
 Sand-Monsters 
 And
 Their 
 Night-Demons. 

       Men hid inside me like children--
[As if I was valuable.]

Like small 
Night-Animals, 
They would burrow 
As the cold came. 

I faced their fears.

All the vessels in my 
Face are broken:

Red 
Roots for
Trees that
Will never spring forth.

I am thirsty 
For aspirations
I have never had. 

The gap between
Transluscent
Moon Beams 
And myself


                        Makes me feel vulnerable;

Makes me ache to be 
Wrought with
Irresponsible 
 Wishing.  


Then I could 
Wish 

Myself 

Out of here.