web analytics

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Silvery State

Constituent ions 
Crystalize;

Solidify 
The roseate
Dimensionality 

Whose symphonic
Chime 

[When illuminated 
By the disillusioned sun]

Tings
Softer than a
Bell;

Coats your skin in 
Nevada.

I press my lips into
Your sands;
Taste the 
Expansion of your
Hands,

Broken by 
The leather of 
Your 
Western
Wayfaring.

I am bone fingers

Tracing the
Precisely 
Carved
Plateaus 

Of your

Split-screen,
Mojave, 
Chest. 

Your maroon 
Lips blossom
Into rose 
Rocks.

Poetry
Erupts:

Low, rumbling cadences
Ricochet off
The rumbling chorded
Throats 
Of 

A caved,
Navy 
Night. 

Sheer, 
Steel-tinted curtains
Of breath,
And hesitation 
Drape
And 
Un-cloke
Themselves 
As you whisper into me:

Soft smoke 
Transcending
The atmosphere;

The moan of your
Mouth 
Seeps into
My skin
Like a

Toasty,
Rising,
Translucent,
Morning.

Our transparencies
Experience 
Fuchsia

As they cascade:
Splicing
Moroccan oranges;
Tracing the white lit
Hems of night.

Night:

Where
My mouth is
Still pressed against
Your
Neck,

As we draw for breath
Beneath
The 
Chilled,
Iridescent, 
Twilight of

A
Silvery
State.